Travel TopOfBlogs Past and future wanderings of a travel bug . . .: I'm baaaaack!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Reality has come crashing down around me these last few months.  New home, still learning the new job, summer...well you know how it goes.   I have kind of withdrawn from a lot of things as a result.  Unintentionally of course.  But there are new things to come.  First off this site is slowly going to get a new look.  How do you like my header?  It will be a work in progress but I am looking at bringing you more of my adventures and misadventures as well as sharing my favorite travel related information that you can find here on the world wide web.  I look forward to your feedback as I expand this site.

Until then happy traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics